Oxalis is a visualization module working as a HDA OPC client, which means that any graphics containing data owned by an HDA (Historical Data Access) OPC server (OLE for Process Control) can be displayed.
OPC is a worldwide industrial standard of data communication between processes. For more details, see the OPC foundation web site.
| What are the strong points of Oxalis ?
The main advantages of Oxalis are:
- very low cost
- graphics can be configured in minute.
- supports line between points, horizontal lines, CityScape, lines to zero, etc.
- Automatic and manuel scaling, zoom-in and zoom-out.
- Unlimited number of axis on four sides : left, top right and bottom.
- Display automatically the coordinates of points close to the mouse
- unlimited number of axis on each graphic sides
- highlight of a point in the graphic if selected in the data grid
- period displayed can be changed with a simple click
- automatic refresh of all views
- free version for viewing and modifying documents generated by a licensed version
Oxalis has been developed in 2005 for an important project in the metallurgy industry.
Free download :
Oxalis 1.35.3 demo can be downloaded here. The only limitation is a shut down of the HDA communication after 30 minutes. For a commercial application, a hardware key is required.